Massage Chair And Its Benefits: All You Need To Know
Massage therapy is among the oldest holistic health plans and healing arts. It is one of the natural processes of pulling, pushing and extending joints and muscles. Massage helps to relax the mind and revitalize the body. Receiving massage treatments on a regular basis is very important to the mind and body. Luckily, there are massage chairs available that make regular massage treatments possible. A health massage chair can fit anyone’s schedule, especially during stressful and difficult times.
Home massage chairs popularity is rising at an overwhelming rate. This is due to the realization of regular massage benefits coupled with their affordability as well as the luxury of having one in your house. The following are a few mental and health benefits that you can get to enjoy when you purchase a massage chair for your home.
Benefits of massage chair
- Regular Massage without having to leave your home: Regular massage therapy is an important element when it comes to your overall health wellbeing as well as in reducing emotional and mental stress. But the process of booking meetings for regular massages from SPAs or massage parlors can be hectic and stressful. With your own massage chair, you won’t need to leave your home for massage therapy. You will have a chance to enjoy regular consistent massage treatment at the comfort of your home hassle free.
- Back and neck pain reduction: massage chairs can help to relieve neck and back pain naturally. People who suffer from back and neck pain usually spend a lot of money visiting SPAs to get massage therapy. But with a massage chair at your own home, you can be able to set it up and reduce the pain when it comes up.
- Helps to reduce stress and tension: You find that with a massage chair at your home, you can have a chance to do all this without having to pay for it. Regular massage therapy using a massage chair will help you to relieve stress and tension at their early stages.
- Minimizes your massage expenditure: many people turn to regular massage therapy to help them emotionally, mentally and physically. Due to the high demand of regular massage, you find that visiting SPA or a massage studio can be very expensive. Therefore, having a massage chair at your disposal in the house can be helpful in reducing massage therapy expenditures.
- Consistency: receiving regular massage can be difficult because of the time that is involved. A big percentage of people don’t have the time in their daily schedules to visit massage parlors and receive massage treatments. But with a massage chair in your home, you can easily integrate massage sessions into your daily routine. This way you will be able to receive consistent massage therapy much better in comparison to other means.
Types of massage chairs
Portable massage chairs are designed ergonomically like recliners. You will find that they come in a variety of options and types. Due to their convenience and portability of massage chairs and their cost-effectiveness they are mostly favored than traditional massage. The following are the most common massage chairs.
- Basic message chair (Electric Massage Chair)
This massage chair is designed similar to high-end office chairs but with built-in massage systems that are motorized. It has electronic gears and motors that are designed in a way that massages a person sitting on it. It has a remote controller used for setting your preferences such as heat, type, the motion of rollers, location, speed, heat or massage intensity needed.
- Reclining massage chair
Also referred to as massage sofa, this chair is similar to conventional recliners and provides you with many features as the basic massage chair. However, this chair has special adjustments options added to place a person sitting on it in an adjustable prone position or adjustable recline. With this massage chair, a person can rest comfortably without the need to engage in postural muscles.
- Mechanical massage chair
This is the most sophisticated massage chair with the ability to perform massage treatments themselves. Essentially, they are automated chairs that are as comfortable and big as an easy chair. They are fitted with rollers that perform massaging work of your entire back side of the body from your neck to toe. They have a digital panel that is programmable enabling you to select your preferred massage settings and sequence.
Why you should consider purchasing a massage chair
To wrap up the loose ends, it is worth to mention that having a massage chair in your own home gives you a chance to relax and wide up without any form of distractions. The main benefit here is the privacy that having a massage chair offers. You may not be comfortable going to a SPA or masseuse or remove their clothes in public to strangers. Therefore, having the chair at one’s home especially to those of us who don’t want public massages would make them feel comfortable and relaxed in their homes
Health and Fitness Ally Team – Written by: ngunjirieric and rayrocks83